The kids and I made a paper mache boat from Ann's tutorial this week and had such a fun time creating something quickly that was so magical in completion. We used my Dad's old college vertebrate biology text for paper so it has little notes in his handwriting underneath the tissue paper and some antique ribbon (very Danish!) for the sail. We all are enjoying talking about sailing on the oceans and the places we would go!



I didn't get the best photos of its character but you will just have to make one for yourself to see how wonderful it can be!
4 comments:
Love the boat Jenn! Thomas would love to make that! We'll have to give it a try.
XXOO
Jenn- I LOVE it!! I've seen them somewhere before and imagined making a few of them with Eli to decorate his room when he gets older! Maybe we'll have to give it a try sooner rather than later!
I LOVE it! So beautiful!
Very cool boat! It looks like a fun project! We should have tried it last week at Nana's house ;-)
Miss you all!
Post a Comment